- What is the verb for incredible?
- What type of word is pleasure?
- What kind of word is wonderful?
- What is the verb of serious?
- What is a better word for amazing?
- Is amazing better than excellent?
- What can I say instead of wonderful?
- What does incredible person mean?
- What does the word incredible mean?
- What word class is incredibly?
- Is incredible good or bad?
- What is the difference between credible and incredible?
What is the verb for incredible?
Thread: VERB form of incredible There is no verb form.
The word means that something is impossible or hard to believe..
What type of word is pleasure?
noun. the state or feeling of being pleased. enjoyment or satisfaction derived from what is to one’s liking; gratification; delight.
What kind of word is wonderful?
adjective. excellent; great; marvelous: We all had a wonderful weekend. of a sort that causes or arouses wonder; amazing; astonishing: The storm was wonderful to behold.
What is the verb of serious?
Answer: seriously… : D.
What is a better word for amazing?
Answers.com has the following list for this word “Amazing”: astonishing, astounding, fabulous, fantastic, fantastical, incredible, marvelous, miraculous, phenomenal, prodigious, stupendous, unbelievable, wonderful, wondrous.
Is amazing better than excellent?
As adjectives the difference between excellent and amazing is that excellent is of the highest quality; splendid while amazing is causing wonder and amazement; possessing uniquely wonderful qualities.
What can I say instead of wonderful?
Synonyms of ‘wonderful’excellent, brilliant, fabulous (informal), fantastic (informal), great (informal), magnificent, marvelous, outstanding, superb, terrific (informal), tremendous.remarkable, amazing, astonishing, extraordinary, incredible, miraculous, phenomenal, staggering, startling, unheard-of.
What does incredible person mean?
1. adjective. If you describe something or someone as incredible, you like them very much or are impressed by them, because they are extremely or unusually good.
What does the word incredible mean?
adjective. so extraordinary as to seem impossible: incredible speed. not credible; hard to believe; unbelievable: The plot of the book is incredible.
What word class is incredibly?
incredibly adverb (EXTREMELY)
Is incredible good or bad?
“The acting was good, although the plot was unbelievable.” In fact both of them informally do have both negative and positive connotations. “Incredible” may be used as a negative or a positive depending upon the context of the remark, sentence, etc.
What is the difference between credible and incredible?
As adjectives the difference between credible and incredible is that credible is believable or plausible while incredible is too implausible to be credible; beyond belief; unbelievable.